Are you aiming to get into PR and Communications? We can help you access a fantastic graduate opportunity as an Account Executive for a leading Communications firm. This would see you using all forms of media and communications to help to maintain the reputation of clients – so you’d get a real opportunity to learn from the experts!
- Researching for client projects, strategy planning, and initiatives
- Maintaining media/stakeholder target lists for client
- Monitoring relevant media and notable stakeholders (e.g. media, politicians, parliamentarians)
- Monitoring and logging media coverage and social media to help evaluate the effectiveness of our communications programmes
- Good working knowledge and experience in using social media; Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook etc
- Interest in businesses
- Enthusiasm in understanding, and learning about reputation management
- Interest in current affairs
How to apply
In order to access this role and to give yourself the best chance of receiving an offer, you will need to complete our 3-week employability programme. This programme, which is tailored specifically to young individuals, will help you get career skills and support you through the application process of finding work with the help of our corporate partners.
Got questions? Contact us below.
Head of Engagement
Call/Text: 07483 126 931
Call/Text: 0798 349 7066